Pointers for Professionals
Here are some pointers I feel are important for a professional to practice. Not just now and then. Always.
• Exceed expectations
• Listen because it shows how much you value the other person.
• Return all phone calls immediately.
• Send hard copy letters and handwritten notes.
• Show sincere appreciation. Often.
• Become a valued resource to the donor.
• Create a relationship, not a sale.
• Do what you say you will do. Do not overpromise.
• Do something special for the donor that is not expected.