Thoughts for a Balanced Life to Get You through Any Crisis
1. Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2. There is absolutely no substitute for a total lack of preparation.
3. Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
4. The facts, although they may be interesting, are irrelevant.
5. Things are more like they are today than they ever were before.
6. Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
7. Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
8. I’ve seen the truth and it makes no sense.
9. Things are probably as bad as they can get, but don’t count on it.
10. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
11. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
12. To err is human. To blame it on someone else is even more human.